PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
AND D.LGS 196/03 AND SS. MMJI.
The Owner of the personal data processing carried out on website is Aerosviluppi s.r.l based in street Piemonte, 8 21015 Lonate Pozzolo (VA), CF and P.1VA 02256950128 (below deﬁned ”The Owner”).
During the consultation of our web pages it is possible that personal information and data may be collected, also through the voluntary ﬁlling out of form present in it.
The data provided by you (below deﬁned “The interested party”) will be treated in full compliance of European regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and will be used only to respond to your requests and may be disclosed to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose.
The data voluntarily provided by the interested party, in the section “CONTACTS” will be used exclusively to meet your requests and will not be used for other purposes, even after your request.
The data will be processed by personnel appointed by the Data Controller using procedures, technical and IT tools designed to protect the conﬁdentiality and security of the data of the interested party and consists of their collection, recording, storage, consultation, processing, modiﬁcation, selecting, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, dissemination, erasure, destruction of the same, including a combination of two or more of the above activities.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the interested party with the services requested and will in any case be deleted at the request of the interested party, except further obligations of conservation provided by law. The data of the interested party will not be diffusion.
Within the scope of its activity and for the purposes indicated above, the Data Controller may make use of services provided by third person acting on behali‘ol‘ the Data Controller and in accordance with its instruction, such as data processors. There are suppliers, business and production partners, intermediaries, technical and medical consultants and other similar parties who work with our organization to fulﬁll its contractual obligations with it; persons who provided a service strictly and necessarily related to the business of the Owner such as tax consultants, banks, shipper, insurance companies, public and private bodies, including in relation to inspections or test; persons who can access the data as provided by legal provisions.
The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the persons appointed as data processors by contacting the contact below. The data may also be communicate to all persons authorized by law to collect them (for example provincial company for health services, ﬁnancial administrator, etc…).
Your data may be transferred in the European Union, where the personal data controller or his supplier are located or have their own servers. Your data will not be transferred outside of the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Rights of access (art. 15 GDPR). Rights ofthe interested party to obtain access to his/her data and to complain to the supervisory authority.
- Right of rectiﬁcation (Art. 16 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain from the Data Controller the rectiﬁcation of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- Right of cancellation (right to forget) (art. 17 GDPR). The interested party have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data relating to him without unexplained delay;
- Right to treatment limitation (art. 18 GDPR). Right of interested party to obtain a limitation of the processing of data;
- Notiﬁcation obligation (art. 19 GDPR). The Data Controller shall inform each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or limitations to the processing carried out in accordance with articles 16; 17; 18;
- Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR). The interested party have the right to receive personal data concerning him provided to the owner and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller unhindered by the Owner;
- Right of opposition (art, 21 GDPR). Right of interested party concerned to object to the processing of personal data;
- Proﬁling (art. 22 GDPR). The interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based only on automated processing, including proﬁling or signiﬁcantly affect his person.
To contact the Data Controller can contact the following telephone number + 39 0331661715 or e-mail